HACCP or Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point is a legal requirement and all food businesses must be managed under the principles of HACCP. It is a systematic approach to identifying potential points in your food process where hazards may occur and define their means of control. A HACCP system is recognised throughout the food industry as one of the most effective ways of controlling food safety.
FSEI HACCP Package:
We design and implement a tailor made HACCP manual for your business through the following programme:
- Initial assessment of structural & pre-requisite HACCP requirements
- Hazard Analysis
- CCP Identification
- HACCP setup survey of all food areas
- Division of policies and procedures, plans & records
- Compilation and implementation of a documented food safety management system
- Procedures training and instruction on managing your food safety system
- Continuous upgrade of your food safety manual to ensure compliance with current legislation.
Food Safety Excellence Ireland will develop a bespoke user-friendly HACCP Manual specific to each clients requirements and will ensure that each client is compliant with all relevant legislation.
The HACCP Manual will act as a point of reference for employees and management, to ensure that all food safety legislation and practices are being adhered to.
FSEI also update and review existing food safety HACCP management systems to ensure compliance.