What Food Safety Training – Level 3 entails:
Food Safety Training – Level 3 is designed for anyone in a senior level position who may be responsible for managing the food safety within their businesses.
The course can be delivered on site at your premises, or at an alternative venue as agreed with the client.
HACCP Level 3 Food Safety Training covers:
- Food Borne Diseases and Food Poisoning
- Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points
- Food Purchasing and Storage
- Food Preservation
- Personal Hygiene, Legislation& Safety
- Design and Construction of Food Premises and Equipment
- Control of Insects and Rodents
- Cleaning and Disinfection
- The Management of food hygiene based on HACCP principles
At the end of the training course there will be a two hour exam, which upon correction, the attendees will be issued with a certification confirming attendance and grading.
A Training record and results summary will be provided for all client files.
Duration of this course: 4 days