Audit Programme with FSEI
The main goal of our food safety audit programme is to verify your implemented HACCP system, identify food safety risks and provide methods of immediate or continuous improvement. You benefit as we work to ensure you meet compliance requirements, mentor staff and apply simple, cost effective solutions. The ultimate goal for us is to “give you peace of mind” and allow you to get on with what you do best- running your business!
Comprehensive Graded Food Safety Audit Report – How it works:
Our experienced auditors conduct a detailed assessment of your premise food safety performance requirements in line with EU & Irish legislative food safety requirements. Using a graded style assessment format, we measure food safety compliance under the following headings:
- Pre-requisite food safety standards
- Structural food safety standards
- Operational food safety standards
- HACCP & Record keeping
The Food Safety Audit
- Conducted in an easily understandable format.
- Encourage management & staff participation and serve as a valuable training opportunity and hands on experience.
- Conducted during production to assess a variety of preparation & service components.
- Audits are unannounced to encourage realistic performance.
- Keeps “Staff on their Toes”
The Audit Report
A written report is provided detailing all areas of compliance and serves as an important tool for review and improvement. Scores for each compliance are weighted in accordance with food safety risk. Final scoring provides a guideline for your overall level of compliance.
Benefits to you the owner:
- Detailed measurement of food safety performance
- Peace of mind that your operation is compliant
- Audit scores can be tied in with management/staff reviews and bonus structures